Tuesday, October 09, 2007

HOG HEAVEN BBQ New Philadelphia, Ohio







I discovered this restaurant by accident, after taking my niece to college in Marietta. During a pit stop for gas & coffee, I saw HOG HEAVEN just across from the Sheetz at I-77 and Route 250. It looked very inviting, but I was alone and needed to get home.
Later, I wanted to visit with my nephew. But predictably, my memory was fogged after the passage of months. I couldn't recall the name or location of this interesting venue.
Finally, I re-discovered the BBQ haven with my wife. It was everything I'd imagined, and more. We ordered a full slab of ribs and a plate of twenty Buffalo wings. The food was more than satisfying - it was CRAZY GOOD!
I actually ordered a second full slab of ribs. They were INSANE. I've never been so satisfied.
Needless to say, we'll be back. Whoo yeah!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home